Toddler & Preschool Sleep
This package is for toddlers and preschoolers, no longer sleeping in a crib. Older children need their sleep more than ever! Their brains are still growing and they are learning at such a rapid rate! Not to mention the need for a strong immune system with all of those daycare germs. But BLISSFUL sleep is right around the corner for your child with a plan that is tailored to encourage and support YOUR unique child as they make changes and learn new sleep routines and boundaries. Your child will be so proud when they sleep through the night and wakes up super rested and happy!
- Extended 3-week support period. Bliss cares so much about ensuring your child's sleep issues are resolved, that our extended support approach allows us that extra time to make sure lasting change has occurred and that your child learns at his or her pace.
- Unlimited email support through the entire three week journey. It's important we keep in touch whenever you have questions and need support.
- Daily online sleep log analysis. By reviewing your child's sleep patterns and challenges on a daily basis, I'll be providing you with the best timely and relevant advice possible to help you learn how to parent to YOUR child's sleep!
- The BLISSFUL SLEEPER e-book covering topics to help your family maintain the success you've achieved as your child continues to grow and change. Transitions such as daylights savings time, nap changes and travel are include, and more!
Here's what's included:
- Review of a detailed intake document to ensure I fully understand how to best support your family.
- 2-hour consultation to educate your family on your child's sleep needs and the necessary changes and to work together on ensuring the plan is the right fit for your family. We'll cover topics such as sleep environment, awake windows, naps, night wakings, bedtime routines, feeding patterns and sickness and teething and anything else troubling you with your child's sleep.
- Written Sleep Plan to ensure that you have notes to refer to whenever your sleepy mind needs them.
- 4-follow up phone calls to discuss all of your questions and concerns and celebrate your child's sleep success along the way!
Virtual $525 In-home $600